Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day Twenty-one

The highlight of my day today by far was helping my mom place an online personal ad. She's never had one before and I've been promising to help for a few weeks now, so I finally sat down and did it. OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in a REALLY long time! My mom is just the cutest, funniest, most adorable little person (she's 5'1") U could ever meet. I think we did a good job basically capturing her essence in the ad though, which is very hard 2 do.

I don't care what happens, in my mind no man is good enough 4 my mom. She hasn't had a man worthy of her yet. So, I hope it does work 4 her, but my own personal experience with personal ads online is that they DON'T WORK! I remember 2 - 3 years ago, before I met that little blonde heartbreaker, I had an ad up on match.com. I did the whole 7 day free trial thing. I swear I sent like 25 emails and maybe got 1 response! I was over it from then on. HOPEFULLY, though, my mom's experience will be quite different She deserves somebody who's gonna love her and treat her right. So, time shall tell!

I haven't been to the gym now in about 8 weeks because of my lower back. It's stopped hurting now, but I haven't gone out of fear of re-injuring it a FOURTH time this year. Well, wouldn't ya know it, I don't know what I did, probably from unpacking the storage closet yesterday, but now my fucking upper back is hurting, right under my left shoulder blade, piercing pain everytime I move my arm or somebody touches me. Why the fuck am I so frail? If I'm going to get injured just doing menial tasks, then I might as well start working out again so that I can least keep a little definition. I wish I knew the secret of physical strength, cuz apparently I'm missing it!

I've been thinking a lot about what to do 4 my birthday since it's rapidly approaching. I've had several friends recently do dinner, do a party, do the club/bar scene ... not sure what I want to do. I'd like to get a group of people together but it's kind of short notice now ... plus I have this fear ... kind of like when I put on a show ... that nobody would show up. Which is ridiculous cuz I DO know a lot of people ... but I did have a show last year where only 10 people came ... that was just embarassing. I don't know ... I'll probably do what I always do which is basically nothing. My mom always takes me out though and that's a good time.

The original plan was to have a CD release party on my birthday this year. Funny how plans can change, right? Well, at least I have my new single release ... don't forget to stop by MySpace that day (Oct. 26) and check it out!

"Who's the man with the master plan?" - who the hell sang this rap song and what was it called?

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home